Sunday, October 29, 2023

Wildlife

                                                 



 Legacy Park has a wide variety of wildlife for being in such an industrialized place. In my brief visits was able to see multiple species of birds. I was able to see multiple deer (one I captured a picture of seen above). The deer here are not scared of humans probably because they are constantly surrounded by them. Legacy Park also goes through many measures to make sure they have a wide variety of wildlife. One way is their bird feeders I saw multiple of these and captured a picture of one as shown above. This keeps it very diverse. Also, another critter enjoys the bird houses. The squirrels I witnessed them raid multiple bird houses in search of food. It was a great ecosystem with lots of wildlife a great place to hang out and enjoy nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Profile Essay

  Trevor Morgan     Dr. Harris-Cox   English 1102   November 16 th , 2023                       ...